All 9 art Reviews

Aurora Version 2 Aurora Version 2

She's cute. Her weapon blends in with her outfit which is cool! Not sure if it was intentional or not.

BumbleCorn responds:

It is intentional. Before, the weapon used to be duller and more gray which didn't much blended in with the entire drawing so I added some filters to make it more well suited in the environment of the drawing.

But thanks for the feedback :D

Princess Zelda Princess Zelda

Beautiful! I love that it's digital but very soft!

The colorful bird The colorful bird

This is beautiful, a bit blurry around the face, I always hate capturing traditional art, never seems to come across well, if its on your phone, you should try to focus the camera to the face. And if you scanned it, I would recommend cleaning up the edges a bit.

But the birdie is beautiful! Colored Pencils?

Anisjerbi22122002 responds:

First, thx for your comment and suggestions and 2# yes i painted it with Faber-Castell polychrome colored pencils and i used a soft brush to blur it, last the head of the bird is blur cause of the camera srry for the quality maybe i wiil take another photo. Thx

Samurais vs Aliens Samurais vs Aliens

This is hilarious! And so well painted!

Sakura Sakura

Eeee adorable!!! Gorgeous work!! And yes, I am pumped for the new anime too!!! It's like my 10 year old self is coming back

ZeTrystan responds:

SAME. THING. This was MY SHOW when I was young, time flies! D:

Fanstasia Fanstasia

Love the color pallet. And I always appreciate environment pieces because I struggle with it. My only thing I see is the outside looks off. If we're looking down in the room I feel like we would see more then just sky, even in for the room was 10 stories up we'd still see some ground or distance.

Great work!!

ArtByDare responds:

You have a good point. I'll definitely take that into consideration in the future and keep practicing with creating depth.
Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it!

A magical tavern between the two worlds A magical tavern between the two worlds

This is awesome!!! I was super bummed to have missed the contest deadline for this, but I absolutely love seeing these two crossover arts!! I LOVE NIFFLER IN THE BACKGROUND!!! Amazing!

Bring it to life Bring it to life

I love your use of color in this, I always hate altering any of my traditional pieces, but this enhances it! Wonderful job!

Luciannaaa responds:

Thank you! :)

The Ire of Future Guy The Ire of Future Guy

This is awesome! We need more male drawings like this! I could definitely see this character wrecking havoc!

BONESofBURIED responds:

Thanks! It would be cool to see a little more diversity on NG